The visit to this website does not imply that the user is obliged to provide any information. In the event that the user provides any personal information, the data collected on this website will be treated in a loyal and lawful manner, subject at all times to the principles and rights set out in Organic Law 15/1999, of 13 December, on the Protection of Personal Data (LOPD), and other implementing regulations.
INFORMATION TO USERS
My Account - New Customer" section
In accordance with the Organic Law 15/1999 of December 13, Protection of Personal Data (LOPD), we inform you that by completing the forms, your personal data will be incorporated and will be treated in files of TIENDA ELECTROPOLIS S.L.U. (hereinafter, iFIELDKnives).
The main purpose of this file is the management of the registered users in our website, as well as the sending of advertising related to the products and services commercialized by iFIELDKnives or for the sending of advertising, discounts and promotions of products and services of other entities.
If you do not wish to receive this type of advertising, you must send an e-mail to email@example.com requesting the cancellation of your subscription, indicating your user name and e-mail address.
The user can delete his or her registered account by deleting all the data we have on the customer. In order to be able to erase its data it is necessary to be registered in the Web, to accede to "My account" to click on "Erase My account", in case of having made some order without registering, it is necessary that it contacts with us in the mail firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the number of order and its electronic mail.
iFIELDKnives ensures the confidentiality of the data provided and guarantees that, in no case, will they be transferred for any other use without the prior and express consent of our users. We will only ask for those data necessary to provide the required service and they will only be used for this purpose.
Section "FINISHING ORDER"
According to the Organic Law 15/1999 of December 13, Protection of Personal Data (LOPD), we inform you that by completing the forms, your personal data will be incorporated and processed in files of iFIELDKnives
The main purpose of this file is to maintain the contractual relationship with our customers, to facilitate the processing of orders, statistical studies, as well as to send advertising relating to products and services marketed by iFIELDKnives or to send advertising, discounts and promotions for products and services of other entities.
In accordance with the provisions of Law 15/1999 of 13 December on the Protection of Personal Data, we inform you that the data provided by participating in various marketing activities will be incorporated into files owned by iFIELDKnives in order to participate in specific promotional activities. In addition, iFIELDKnives may use these data to inform about future promotions, offers and other commercial actions. The personal data is used by iFIELDKnives in accordance with the requirements of Law 15/1999 of 13 December on the protection of personal data.
Technical Support Department - Changes and Returns
Each user can access their tickets using their username and password. The passwords are personal and non-transferable and the user is responsible for the use of their passwords and their communication to third parties. The information contained in the tickets is confidential. iFIELDKnives prohibits the publication of the tickets to third parties and their disclosure in forums, social networks and any website.
RMA Form" document
According to the Organic Law 15/1999 of December 13, Protection of Personal Data (LOPDP), we inform you that by filling out the form, your personal data will be incorporated and will be treated in files of iFIELDKnives. The main purpose of this file is the management of the RMA (Use of guarantee of your product).
Your data may be communicated to manufacturers in the event of defective products. iFIELDKnives prohibits the publication of RMAs to third parties and their dissemination in forums, social networks and any website.
Your data may be disclosed to the following recipients in connection with the purchase.
HOW, WHEN AND WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
Cookies are files that are installed on the computer from which you access our website for the purposes described on this page. Cookies help us to improve the quality of our website.
TYPES OF COOKIES
- Permanent cookies: they are stored on the hard drive and our website reads them every time you make a new visit. A permanent cookie has an expiration date. They are used only to facilitate the purchase services.
- Analytical Cookies: for the purpose of periodic maintenance and in order to guarantee the best possible service to the user. We mainly collect statistical data on the activity you perform on our website.
- Recommendation cookies: these allow us to manage the product offerings on the website as efficiently as possible. To do this we can analyze your browsing and buying habits and we can show you articles and information related to your browsing profile.
The necessary cookies enable the basic functionality of the website. Without these cookies the website cannot function properly. They help make a website usable by allowing basic functionality.
List of cookies Basic cookies used in this group
Personalized marketing cookies are used to track and collect the actions of visitors on the website. Cookies store user data and behavioral information, allowing advertising services to target more groups of people. A more personalized user experience can also be provided based on the information collected.
List of custom cookies used in this group
Google cookies are used to collect information and report website usage statistics without personally identifying individual visitors.
List of Google cookies used in this group
THE APPLICATIONS WE USE TO OBTAIN NAVIGATION INFORMATION ARE
- Google Analytics http://www.google.com/analytics/
- Salesmanago https://www.salesmanago.es
- Carts Guru https://carts.guru/es/privacy
- Facebook Connect https://developers.facebook.com/
- Facebook Social Plugins http://www.facebook.com/
- Google Adwordshttps://adwords.google.com/
- Facebook Pixel Analytics / Ads https://www.facebook.com/policies/cookies/
PRICE COMPARATOR COOKIES
- Smuuid - cookies of anonymous visits, duration 10 years, or until the cookies are deleted
- Smclient - contact monitoring cookies, duration 10 years, or until the cookies are deleted
- smform - cookies for contact forms (pop up, landing page, iframe), duration 10 years, or until the cookies are deleted
- smg - cookies to identify the user, UUID identification, duration 10 years, or until the cookies are deleted
- smvr - cookies to identify visits, encoded in base64, duration 10 years, or until the cookies are deleted
- smwp - cookies for webpushes, duration 10 years, or until the cookies are deleted
- Smg - cookies for global identification of the customer, duration 10 years, or until the cookies are deleted
- smcrsaved - cookie to be able to know if the identifier has been stored in the SM system, duration 10 years, or until the cookies are deleted
- smOViewsPopCap - information cookie about pop up capping, duration 10 years, or until cookies are deleted
USER CONTROL OF COOKIES
To allow, know, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer you can do so by configuring the options of the browser installed on your computer. Depending on the browser and to make it more accessible you can find information on how to do this:
- Mozilla Firefox from Cookies Management Mozilla Firefox
- Goolge Chrome from Google Chrome Cookie Management
- Internet Explorer from Cookies Management Internet Explorer
- Safari Browser from Safari Browser Cookie Management
RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTIES
The interested party can exercise their ARCO rights (access, rectification, cancellation and opposition) in relation to their personal data by writing and attaching a photocopy of their ID card to iFIELDKnives.com Apartado de Correos 5124 02007 Albacete, through our contact form or by email to email@example.com. iFIELDKnives has models available through which you can exercise your ARCO rights.
The customer has the necessary tools to manage their personal data in the My Account section according to the GDPR regulations. Download all your data, anonymize your personal data, and delete your account.