In compliance with the duty of information contained in Article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, we inform you:
- iFIELDKnives.com is a website whose management and operation currently lies in the Spanish commercial society Tienda Electropolis S.L.
- Electropolis S.L. Store (hereinafter Electropolis) is a company dedicated to the online sale of various products.
- Electropolis is registered in the Mercantile Registry of Albacete, Volume 894, Book 658, page 75, sheet AB-21287, entry 1.
- Electropolis with CIF B02500619, is a company located in the Polígono Industrial Romica Avenida E Sector F138 Nave 9 - Albacete. You can contact us through the section "Contact form" or "Contact" that you will find at the bottom of the web page.
The access and/or use of this portal attributes the condition of USER, who accepts, from such access and/or use, the General Conditions of Use reflected here. The mentioned Conditions will be applied independently of the General Conditions of Contracting that in their case are of obligatory fulfillment.
www.iFIELDKnives.com provides access to a multitude of products, information, services, programs or data (hereinafter "the contents") on the Internet belonging to Electropolis, or to third parties to which the USER may have access. The USER assumes responsibility for the use of the portal. Said responsibility extends to the registration that may be necessary to access certain services or contents. In this registry the USER will be responsible for providing truthful and legal information. As a consequence of this registration, the USER may be provided with a password for which he will be responsible, committing himself to make a diligent and confidential use of it. The USER agrees to make appropriate use of the contents and services that Electropolis offers through its portal and, by way of example, but not limited to, not to use them for
- Incurring in illicit, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order activities.
- Disseminate content or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic or illegal nature, in defence of terrorism or against human rights.
- To provoke damages in the physical and logical systems of Electropolis, of its suppliers or of third persons, to introduce or to spread in the network computer virus or any other physical or logical systems that are susceptible to cause the previously mentioned damages.
- Attempt to access and, where appropriate, use the e-mail accounts of other users and modify or manipulate their messages.
INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
- All distinctive signs, brands, commercial names, contents, structure, design and form of presentation of the elements and any other information that appears on this web site are the property of Electropolis by itself or as an assignee and are protected by industrial and intellectual property rights.
- The user is prohibited from reproducing, transforming, distributing, communicating publicly and, in general, any other form of exploitation of the elements referred to in the previous section without express authorization from Electropolis.
- The user will abstain from using means that can suppress, alter, elude or manipulate any protection devices or security systems that may be installed and that involve a risk or damage to or disable the website and/or its contents.
- Electropolis is not responsible for the possible inappropriate use that third parties make of this web page, nor for the information that they transmit to third parties through it. The use of the contents that the user may make and the possible consequences, damages or harm that may arise, are the exclusive responsibility of the user. ELECTROPOLIS is excluded from the use of links, directories and search tools, which allow users to access websites belonging to and/or managed by third parties, as well as from the presence of viruses or other malicious code in the contents that may cause any type of damage to the computer system, electronic documents or files of users. ELECTROPOLIS reserves the right to exercise the legal actions it deems appropriate arising from any unlawful use by third parties of the contents of its website.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY
Electropolis is not responsible, in any case, for damages of any nature that could cause, by way of example: errors or omissions in the contents, lack of availability of the portal or the transmission of viruses or malicious or harmful programs in the contents, despite having adopted all the necessary technological measures to avoid it.
Electropolis reserves the right to carry out without previous notice the modifications that it considers opportune in its portal, being able to change, to suppress or to add so much the contents and services that are lent through the same one as the form in which these appear presented/displayed or located in its portal.
In the event that the domain name contains links or hyperlinks to other Internet sites, Electropolis will not exercise any type of control over said sites and contents. Under no circumstances will Electropolis assume any responsibility for the contents of any link belonging to a foreign website, nor will it guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, exactness, amplitude, veracity, validity and constitutionality of any material or information contained in any of these hyperlinks or other Internet sites. Likewise, the inclusion of these external links shall not imply any kind of association, merger or participation with the connected entities.
RIGHT OF EXCLUSION
Electropolis reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to the portal and/or the services offered without prior notice, at its own request or that of a third party, to those users who do not comply with the General Conditions of Use.
Electropolis will pursue the breach of the conditions, as well as any improper use of its portal exercising all civil and criminal actions that may correspond in law.
MODIFICATION OF THE PRESENT CONDITIONS AND DURATION
Electropolis may at any time modify the conditions determined here, being duly published as they appear here.
APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
The relationship between Electropolis and the USER will be governed by the Spanish regulations in force and any dispute will be submitted to the Spanish Courts and Tribunals.
Online consumer dispute resolution under Art. 14.1 of Regulation (EU) 524/2013: The European Commission provides an online dispute resolution platform which is available at the following link: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/.